RDP Pro I-Tech Series is designed for reliability. It includes a custom-built power supply with built-in redundancy, power sharing, operational monitoring, and fault detection. The RDP Pro I-Tech Seriespower supply enables the system to operate from a 100 to 240 VAC, 20 amp service without tripping the AC main circuit breaker. The RDP Pro I-Tech Series automatically detects maximum and net power availability, as well as certain operational and environmental conditions, and adjusts channel gains based on power supply conditions, load conditions, and fault conditions.
Engineered from the ground up for unmatched quality and performance, the Crown DSi Series of power amplifiers offers onboard digital signal processing and perfectly matched performance with each award-winning JBL ScreenArray® system, making this the ultimate cinema solution.
Engineered from the ground up for unmatched quality and performance, the Crown DSi Series of power amplifiers offers four models of 500W, 800W, 1,200W, and 2,100W per channel at 4 ohms. Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay and output limiting. Rear panel HD-15 connector provides easy input/output connectivity between DSi amplifiers and the new DSi-8M System Monitor. At the touch of a button, Crown’s DSi cinema amplifiers deliver perfectly matched performance with each award-winning JBL ScreenArray® system, making this the ultimate cinema solution.
Projection Booth Monitor
Crown's DSi 8Mn is a projection booth monitor designed to work with digital cinema systems using the Crown DSi Series amplifiers. Created to meet remote-level and remote-audio monitoring requirements, the DSi 8Mn is an integral part of Crown's cinema solutions.
• Monitoring of processor or amplifier outputs
• All inputs and outputs are balanced to interface with modern amplifiers
• Levels for processor and power amp monitoring can be adjusted independently
• Bar graph display can be calibrated to the cinema reference level so projectionists can see accurate auditorium levels
• Phoenix and HD-15 connectors for inputs and outputs
• Ethernet RJ45 connector allows remote viewing of bar graphs and live audio streaming to server rooms or NOC centers
• Monitor bi-amp systems
• Up to four subwoofers